CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Hanging With My Peeps!

I can't wait until this weekend...the Great Midwest Blogger Meet-up in Kansas City!  If you would like to attend, shoot me an email (my addy is the sidebar) and I'll give you the particulars.

In honor of getting to meet this lovely ladies, I've just uploaded my newest product....Hanging With My Peeps!  Sure to get your kids listening for those sounds, this packet has 3 levels of differentiated play.  Click on the cover to go to my TpT store and check it out!

3 comments:

  1. I found your blog from Time 4 Kindergarten's giveaway and I'm so glad I did! I am your newest follower :)

    Rae
    Mindful Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous of your Meet Up! I know you had fun! :)
    Cheryl
    Crayons and Curls

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sooo bummed out that I missed the meet-up...I'm a KC blogger, too!! I'm now following you so I'll be able to attend the next one. :) It looks like you all had a GREAT time!!

    Amy
    Happy Teacher Heaven

    ReplyDelete